|General Public||International Nuclear Nonproliferation and Security|
- Free of charge to all members.
- All courses open all the time.
How to enroll in and complete Courses
- Step 1: Sign up for a free membership.
- Step 2: Log in.
- Step 3: On the "Open Courses" menu, select and enroll in the E-Learning course you want to take.
- Step 4: Click the course enrolled on the "My Page" menu.
- Step 5: Take lessons, exam and survey to satisfy requirements for completion of the course.
※ Before you move to the next page or item on the lesson window, please keep learning until the progress bar automatically moves all the way to the right.
(If the progress bar automatically pauses in the middle, your mouse or keyboard action as directed will be necessary to proceed.) Otherwise, your completion state for the subunit may not turn into 'Completed'.
- Step 6: Complete the course by clicking "completion confirmation".
- Your computer for using our e-learning system must be set up as follows.
- Screen resolution : 1024 x 768 or higher
- Sound : volume turned up enough to hear the narration
- Web browser settings : allow pop-ups from 'http://elearn.kinac.re.kr' and set page zoom level to 100%
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.